Wednesday, June 11, 2008

How I discovered the link between SOCIAL SITES - a part of work from home and earning from internet

Yesterday I was surprised to the core after seeing what people have been telling me this long. Its about social networking and achieving your marketing goals through social websites. I thought of starting my social networking yesterday. Before entering that arena I prepared myself with just a list of such websites. Though my key purpose was marketing and giving information on work from home and earning from Internet, I deviated a little from it and started enjoying the social concept there. Let me come to the point..what I was trying to say is, "There are great links between these websites" and if you are able to tap those links then I guess you will be successful in driving traffic and have success in affiliate marketing/internet marketing and your work from home efforts.

I thought of creating an account in Squidoo yesterday.. and then planned to update my blog and articles on work from home and earning from internet series. But to my surprise I was just dragged over the various options available in squidoo and the interest it brought over me as a marketer...Just creating an account and feeding basic stuff in Squidoo can give you great visibility is what I have heard and I think that is working for me too.
Once you create your own lens in squidoo you can add modules to it and in this there is an option of adding RSS feeds from your blog to your squidoo lens..!!! what an excellent feature to keep your lens updated....so to do that I had to go to feedburner. Feedburner is an excellent website (now they are partners with our blogger.com) to create feeds of any types to your content...ok now that I scaled from squidoo to feedburner I created feeds for my blog and updated in my lens. Next to give a little visibility to squidoo I somehow got the word twitter
Believe me once I created an account in twitter and just updated it with my squidoo lens url somehow I got two visitors to my squidoo lens !!!! (in no time...) awesome isn't it,,. And now my squidoo tracks internals links to my lens that are coming from twitter...so somehow they both are linked.. there are more to this like bookmarking sites which we will see later..

The information doesn't stop there, can you get the crux of it..these websites are having their own favourite sites from which they expect lot of clicks coming in, so tap those sites and create accounts there and very soon you will have a good amount of traffic that you can boast about..

will mee you in my next blog..

By the way my next youtube video is on the make,, my first video on earning from internet series1 is here...

No comments: